Quotes

Friday, April 22, 2011

Crazy Christers


NOW, THEREFORE, I, RICK PERRY, Governor of Texas, under the authority vested in me by the Constitution and Statutes of the State of Texas, do hereby proclaim the three-day period from Friday, April 22, 2011, to Sunday, April 24, 2011, as Days of Prayer for Rain in the State of Texas. I urge Texans of all faiths and traditions to offer prayers on that day for the healing of our land, the rebuilding of our communities and the restoration of our normal way of life.

IN TESTIMONY WHEREOF, I have hereunto signed my name and have officially caused the Seal of State to be affixed at my Office in the City of Austin, Texas, this the 21st day of April, 2011.

Don't they remember this failed when they tried it last time.
Focus on the Family producer Stewart Shepard asks the group's followers to pray for rain during Obama's speech at Invesco Mile High stadium during Obama's Democratic National Convention speech.
It didn't rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment